Think back to the beginning of the term when you identified your strengths and weaknesses as a scholarly writer. Think about your work creating an academic argument in the Discussions. What parts of that process became easier for you over the past few weeks? Do you feel you’re a stronger scholar now? If so, in what ways?
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Week 1 portion of your Feedback Journal where you identified your strengths and weaknesses as a scholarly writer.
- Review the drafts of your paragraph (completed paragraph drafts attached), noting their evolution from Week 2 to Week 6.
- Review your entire Feedback Journal, noting any patterns you see from week to week.
By Day 7
Submit a 1- to 2-page reflection answering the following questions:
- What is one area in which you have improved over this 6-week course? Explain your improvement and give examples.
- How has your Feedback Journal assisted in your growth as a scholarly writer?
How will you continue to track your growth and improvement as a scholarly writer?