I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
[WLOs: 2, 3] [CLOs: 1, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the Ashford University Writing Center website Annotated Bibliography as well as the website and associated video tutorial on Synthesis. Then, review the Writing Center information on how a Synthesis Matrix can be used to synthesize literature.
In this assignment, you will develop an annotated bibliography of sources associated with your topic of interest and research focus. Start with the three qualitative research studies you identified in Week 2 and the three quantitative research studies you identified in Week 3. Augment these scholarly sources with the three institutional, organizational, or governmental agency sources you identified in Week 4. Make sure that all the sources you identify and include in your annotated bibliography are relevant to your research topic. Important: if your Instructor provided feedback in Weeks 2, 3 or 4 that any of your resources were not acceptable, make sure to find replacement sources before you write your annotated bibliography. Check with your instructor if you have any questions about the suitability of your resources. These resources will form the basis of a literature review that you will write in the second Scholarly Argument course, RES7110.
Compile an annotated bibliography of the six research study articles (three qualitative and three quantitative) and the three supplemental sources you identified throughout this course. In the annotated bibliography,
- Create an annotated bibliography for the three qualitative research articles, the three quantitative research articles and the three institutional, organizational and government agency sources you identified in previous weeks, summarizing each article or the information your found in the supplemental sources. Create a reference entry for each source in proper APA format (incorporate previous feedback you received from your instructor about proper APA formatting). Consider accessing the Writing Center’s Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) for more on completing a complete reference entry.
- Explain the relevance or usefulness of each source, examine how the sources relate or link to one another, and explain how information is supported and contradicted across the sources.
- Evaluate the evidence of quality of each source, discussing any evidence of inconsistency or bias within each source and across sources.
- Synthesize critical findings from the nine sources in a Synthesis Matrix.
The Annotated Bibliography paper
- Must be at least 2,500 words in length, with each source annotation being at least 250 words in length, and formatted according to the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style.
- Include a title and reference page for your paper. No abstract is necessary for this assignment.
Use resources listed in the Week 1 assignment to help you correctly format your paper.