Imagine that you have completed the same project discussed in Assignment 4. You exceeded the
project budget, but you were able to complete the project within 15% of its scheduled completion
date. Now, the management has requested a project review of your project.
Write a six to eight (68) page paper in which you:
1. Identify and analyze the process you would use to close out your project. Next, determine the
main challenges that you would encounter during the project closeout process, and provide your
strategy to address the challenges in question.
2. Select and analyze another computerbased tool, other than MS Project and MS Office (e.g. Word,
Excel) that you could use in order to manage project costs and scheduling. Next, speculate on the
overall different project management strategy that you would apply based on the tool that you have
3. Analyze whether or not continuous process improvements would have helped the delivery of your
project. Provide a rationale to support your response.
4. Speculate on whether or not using risk management techniques would have affected the delivery
of your project. Provide at least two (2) examples of using risk management techniques that would
have helped the delivery of your project to support your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or schoolspecific format. Check with your professor
for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the
required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze quality assurance processes in project management.
• Evaluate systems for cost tracking and budget monitoring.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in project estimating and budgeting.
• Write clearly and concisely about project estimating and budgeting using proper writing mechanics