In this assignment, you will submit your final research project.
- Revise, edit, and proofread a research paper.
- Describe how to format a research paper.
- Explain how to properly cite sources.
- Use correct APA style to cite the source.
- Follow best practices to summarize and paraphrase sources without plagiarizing.
Step 1: Gather your notes, source materials, and outline. Prior to writing, gather any useful source materials and prior organizational documents that you have created related to your research paper. Have them handy as you begin to write. Be sure to use Concordeâ€™s Online Library for access to scholarly articles and peer-reviewed journals: http://galesites.com/menu/index.php?loc=miss22358 (Links to an external site.)
Step 2: Write the final version of the research paper. Using the best practices discussed in your books, resources, and class writes the first draft of your research paper. As you write, add quotations, paraphrasing, and other references to your sources, make sure to document the source citation information.
Ensure your final submission includes:
- Title Page
- An Introduction
- A Clearly Defined Hypothesis
- Survey Design as if you were going to survey participants for your research
- Limitations to your research
- Possible Bias during data collection (hypothetical)
- Results (conclusion)
- Annotated Bibliography