The structure of the paper should include the followings:
- Title Page:
- Abstract (no longer than 250 words)- It should be located at the beginning on a separate page. It should sum up the paper and contain the following: background information about the subject/ justification, the purpose of the paper, main findings/the key points of the analysis, the highlights of the main conclusions, and the highlights of the recommendations.
- Introduction (1 – 2 pages maximum)- Provide background information about the subject and significance of the research
- Body of your paper (use headings and subheadings as many as needed)
- Conclusion– States only the main conclusions of the newly acquired knowledge
- References– Cite all the references used. References must be from peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals, books, and reliable online sources. A minimum of 10 scholarly resources is required.
The paper length should be between 15-20-page, excluding title page and references. The paper should be typed in a 12-point font, one-inch margins, and double line spacing. The paper will be graded for both content and presentation. The paper will be evaluated for completeness, scientific accuracy, adherence to topic, correctness, and quality of works cited, and presentation (readability, grammar, and spelling). References should follow the American Psychological Association Publication Association style. The following link from Purdue university is very useful for APA formatting and style: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
The paper must be an original work. Your source of information should be taken from peer-reviewed articles published in scientific journals, books, and reliable online sources (typically government or scientific society). There is a zero-tolerance policy for Plagiarism. Copying materials from the Internet or other sources without citing the source is a serious offense. If more than five words in a row are found to be copied from the Internet or other sources without citation, the student will receive a grade of “F” for both the paper and the term.