Effectiveness of maggot debridement therapy on chronic wound in adult patient
This section requires you to:
• Use the PARIHS (Rycroft-Malone, 2002; 2004) framework to facilitate the integration of your evidenced based change into a specific clinical setting
• You must address all three core elements of the PARiHS framework (Rycroft-Malone, 2002;2004), evidence, context and facilitation.
• You must critically debate a minimum of one relevant sub element under each of the three core elements
• You must critically consider the patient/service users/relatives preferences/perspectives toward your proposed change in the evidence section of the PARiHS framework (Rycroft-Malone, 2002; 2004).
• Briefly summarise the likely outcome of your proposed change/your proposed facilitation strategy.