Week Seven will describe building the KM team. Be able to select highly-skilled KM professionals highlighting their roles, responsibilities, and abilities. Additionally, you will reference Dalkir to explain how GDD can keep good people, make new employees effective, faster, and GDD’s business units collaborate, better
1. By FRIDAY, complete the following:
Create a transcript for a video presentation, using the template below, discussing the major points for this week:
- Address the issue of losing personnel from the scenario example and how KM can help stem the tide of good people leaving the company.
- Address the issue of production or company performance glitches mentioned in the case scenario.
- Make at least three recommendations as to how GDD might effectuate KM practices to solve all the problems suggested in the case scenario.
- Explain why these recommendations would work. Be sure to consider the interdisciplinary nature of KM and how these recommendations might reach across the company to touch all departments and divisions.
- In your answer consider the company profile and case study facts to support the recommendations as well as the class material.
- You must use course material to support your responses and APA in-text citations with a reference list.
Video Transcript Template Example
- Create the PPT bullet points you would need to cover your answers in the slides.
- Explain the ideas that support your bullets.
Bullet: Knowledge Managers would collect information from all departments in GDD and share it with others for better strategic decision making.
Explanation, look at the example given in the fact pattern and support it with material to show it is of value to the company.
read Chapt. 12