- Park LibraryLinks to an external site.
- Click on the Library Sources tab.
- Enter your topic in the search box.
- Click on full text, and you will find one, or several, articles to analyze.
Due Date (-1 point for each day late, not accepted if submitted after Sunday)
- Initial post by 11:59 p.m., Thursday, CT.
- Response post(s) by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, CT.
- Complete the unit readings.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, (-5 points if your source isn’t an article through Park’s library) that will illustrate that concept. Compose an analysis of that event or situation in the article that you selected.
- Initial Post
- Provide the name of your source (online journal)
- Provide an overview of the issue at hand
- Summarize the article
- Analyze the event or situation based on a concept covered in this unit.
- Support your response with at least one credible reference.