Write at least 4 to 6 pages for the final business requirements document for the new EDMS and prepare an 8- to 10-slide media-rich presentation summary of the BRD to the Hollywood Organic Co-op’s Board of Directors.
Analyze the critical components of your information security program as it relates to Hollywood Organic Co-op. Justify how the security objectives for the EDMS align with the business objectives.
Identify and describe document access controls and best practices, including:
- Copy/paste (including screen capture)
- Forwarding e-mail containing secured e-documents
Identify, define, and describe document access policies and best practices including:
- Text documents
- Financial statements
- E-mail messages
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Customer and project data
- Personnel files
- Medical records
- Intranet pages
- Other sensitive information
Identify, define, and describe all stages of the document life cycle and best practices including:
- Metadata tagging
- Delivery or sharing
- Review and reporting archiving and/or destruction
Format citations according to APA guidelines.