1) Substantive and compelling articulation of the current HRD theory/practice problem, related need for further research, and related Christian worldview implications/drivers.
2) Literature Review: Synthesize a review of the most salient literature related to the proposed research need/topic.
3) Proposed Research Methodology: Delineate a methodologically and theoretically sound approach for investigating the proposed research need/topic.
4) Envisioned HRD Theory/Practice Contribution: Provide a compelling, yet appropriately realistic, articulation of the envisioned impact that the proposed research project output will have on the evolving state of HRD theory/practice.
5) Envisioned Impact on God’s World: Provide a compelling, yet appropriately realistic, articulation of the envisioned redemptive impact that the proposed research project output will have on the unfolding nature of God’s world.
Include the following sources in your reference page, and use in-text citations as follows:
• At least 3 citations from Mello (2015).
• At least 3 citations from Hardy (1990) and/or Van Duzer (2010).
• At least 10 citations from related scholarly journals (
e.g. Human Resource Development Quarterly, Human Resource Development Review, Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review).
• At least 3 citations from related trade/practitioner publications (
e.g. Harvard Business Review, HR Magazine, T&D Magazine, Business Week, Wall Street Journal).