For your Week Three assignment, you will write a two and a half page draft (excluding the title and references page) of your Week Five Literary Analysis. The draft should contain a working thesis (which you wrote in the Week One assignment), an introduction, at least three body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Be sure to include someparaphrases and quotations of the reference material in your Week Two Annotated Bibliography. You should use your research to help you develop and support the thesis.
- Develop the thesis from Week One based on the feedback you have received. Again, the thesis should offer a debatable claim in response to one of the prompts on the list.
- Analyze the work(s) from the approved List of Literary Works chosen in Week One using the Eight Steps to Writing a Literary Analysis resource and include the three key ideas developed in the Week One Proposal.
- Use one of the approved Writing Prompts to write your analysis.
- Focus on one or two primary text(s).
- Include references from at least two secondary sources identified on your Week Two Annotated Bibliography. More sources are not necessarily better.
- Apply your knowledge of literary elements and other concepts in your response to the prompt. Reference the List of Literary Techniques.
- Avoid any use of the first person.
- Do not summarize the plot.
English homework help