Please describe the case study that your report is based on.
ERP implementation process across all phases; project management, strategy, programme governance, vendor selection and management, planning & scoping, design & blueprinting, build & realisation, user training, change management and post go-live support and optimisation – as well as decommissioning of legacy systems.
– To include – Cross-functional team to deliver ERP implementation.
– To Ensure programme is successfully implemented to agreed time, quality and cost budgets
– Best practice Manage all stakeholder engagement, including employee communications, to ensure readiness for go-live
– Ensure full business automation is achieved (this is very important)
– The result of the report is the importance of why ERP is essential to a rapidly growing business and why it is value for money – ROI and ROV.
– Reference SAP, dynamics NAV and Sage x3
Graphics, tables, diagrams (referenced)