Take notes on the video, Answer all the question below:
- Name of the artist
- Biographical information
- Describe their artwork
- Media/medium (the materials the artist uses to make their art)
- Meaning of the work/ ideas the artist explores in their work and influences on their work( like childhood experiences)
- What is the artist’s process? (what are the steps in making the work from idea to finished piece- do they sketch the idea then create the artwork, do they have assistants)
- A body of work is a group of artworks that explore the same theme/concept/idea and/or a group of works that are made out of the same medium/media. Did you see a body of work in the video? Did you see several bodies of work? Describe the body (bodies) of work.
- What was something that stood out for you about this artist?
- Did you find something you disliked or disagreed with?
- Any other facts or thoughts from the video