- Identifying adult learners’ motivators, goals, and communication style.
- Evaluating adult learners’ strengths and building on them.
- Creating an interactive inquiry environment.
- Creating a safe environment for growth and change.
- Encouraging growth through challenges.
Part 2: Over the next few weeks you will be locating, reviewing, and revising forms while discussing the importance of tailoring them to meet your specific needs. These forms can be used to create a mentoring portfolio for your own professional work in current or future mentoring relationships. To practice revising or adapting effecting mentoring forms, review the form attached below, and respond to the questions.
- Would you find this form useful during and/or after each visit with a teacher?
- If so, how? If not, why?
- Discuss a minimum of two revisions you would make to the form.
- Provide a rationale for each suggested revision.
THE FORM TO REVIEW FOR PART 2 IS IN THE ATTACHMENT. THANKS.