Format of the Paper:
- typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, with margins no wider than one inch
- have footnotes or endnotes, with correct citations
- have a bibliography of sources used
- include, for each entry, the author, title, city and state of publisher, publisher’s name, year, and page numbers
- prepared using word processing software (Microsoft Word preferred), in a manner similar to the preparation of a written assignment for classroom submission
The Term Paper should be about 4-5 or more double-spaced typewritten pages (plus tables and graphs).
The paper should be written in accordance with the 7th Edition APA style Research Paper format.