– DNA extraction from E. coli cells.
– Kill curve assay using G418 sulphate and CHO-K1 cells.
– Three different method of cell transfection which they are:
1) Lipofectamine Transfection
2) Calcium Phosphate Transfection
3) NanoJuice Transfection
In the introduction, you need to:
– Introduce the premise, topics. What’s the big idea of cell transfection?
– Introduce the key methods available including:
Calcium Phosphate Transfection
Talk about the background of each transfection methods, Application of these methods.
And talk about other methods available for cells transfection (other than the three which mentioned above).
– Gives examples from the Literature of how methods have been applied?
– Compare between Lipofectamine Transfection method and NanoJuice Transfection method, which method is better than other and why? Based on previous lab experiments.