Create an analytical annotated bibliography of resources you will use for your project. These must include at least six scholarly resources.
Each annotation should:
- be at least 150 words
- offer a brief summary of the resource in your own words
- specifically explain briefly how the resource will be useful to your project.
General assistance with annotated bibliographies and MLA citations can be found on the UMUC website at the below links.
- How to Write an Annotated Bibliography: http://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/bibliography_tutorial.cfm
- MLA Citation Examples: http://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/mla_examples.cfm
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (Purdue OWL) also has good resources on writing Annotated Bibliographies, including how to summarize, assess, and reflect:
- Overview: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
- Sample MLA Annotated Bibliography: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/03/
- Additional assistance with MLA formatting can be found at Research and Documentation Online, 5th edition: http://bcs.bedfordstmartins.com/webpub/Ektron/ReWriting_basics%202e/rewritingbasics2e/resdoc5e/RES5e_ch04_o.html
Due Date for Part 2: This submission is due during Week 3, with the final day of submission being the Tuesday of the third week (11:30pm ET). Please see the Course Schedule for the exact final due date for this submission.